Sunday, December 09, 2007

hah hah.
kiyo invited me to her wedding.
was so sudden la. b4 i went for OBS she was still single thingy
then once i log in she say she going to get married

the groom super quiet leh.
dunno why.

then they passed the test thingy!
CONGRATS!
then everybody started saying " I WANT FLOWER!"
my first time, so i dunno what flower is that lol
then i got it o.O
everyone started " EVERYBODY KILL HIM!!!!"
LOL?!

but what to do with the x2 ex and x2 den neh?

and omg.
everyone is talking about the junko chalet la.
I WANT TO GO~
T-T wa seh crap sia
dun feel like going for OBS liao

bought my OBS stuff after training today.
about 200bucks. (not inclu. jacketS ,gloves, beanie, socks, course fee and blah)
total: about 4-5 hundred i think ):


TRAIL MEISTERTM MID III-$149


SURF TIDETM SANDAL II-$59.90

sounds nice but normal ones only i think :/
and i have BIG FEET(:

and and and i FINALLY GOT A BULLSEYE!!

No comments: