Monday, December 10, 2007

lol i look at the materials sir posted and i'm like completely ?????
so cheem >o<

and i spent the most of yesterday out because i needed to change my shoe size
my father was laughing all the way
because he has smaller feet than me ):
but anyways he followed me to the OUTDOORS shop @ Novena Square
lol. even tampines mall has better human traffic
i switched my shoes from a female size 7 to a MALE size 7
zzz thats female size 9 btw
completely horrible! but at least it's comfortable.
and Columbia's shoes are way more comfy than Hi-tec if you ask me
but Hi-tec ones look cool (:

we finished up everything then proceeded to take the lift down to the carpark
me:" Di, i smell something."
dad: ?
me: "i smell donuts!!"
dad:"where? go have a look."
then there was this donut factory hidden in the corner
short queue. got my donuts in 5mins (:
YUMMMM~

then went home to fetch my brother
cause he wanted to buy something for *ahem*
went to comics connection to buy the BAO
i was like " how come *ahem* got something i dun have =.-"
then i got a tofu in return (x
and i made sure he got one too.
OMG. imagine if you have a sister that gay (x
we've got like COUPLE HANDPHONE STRAPS xDD
but my tofu is bigger DUH.
it was the last one and i'm the da jie btw
and my dad was completely =.- by us.
nearly managed to scam my dad into buying the wobbly head thing for me (x

then we ate in BK.
it's been a long time since i went to a fast food restaurant with my dad
my dad was quite enthusiastic about it
although i ate fast food for 2 days in a row already but i didn't want to dampen his spirits
was really cool. i didn't regret that decision
was trying to open the chilli sauce packet but couldn't cause my hands were oily
then i passed it to my bro and he couldn't open it as well
my dad just took it and TA-DA, chilli sauce
then lol i went " daddy my hero, wee hong my zero"
you should have seen my bro's face! xDD
then we all started laughing together (x

one of the gay moments i have with my family xDD

finished packing my bag only at 2 am
the bag was exploding and it was 2 bags, not one
zzzzz tired.

thanks to all who wished me good luck in my OBS trip.
it really made me feel warm and furry inside
to know so many people care.
and to my fellow junkies, HAVE FUN DURING THE CHALET!!
and to my fellow squadmates, HAVE FUN DURING THE NP CHALET!!
see how many chalets i'm missing ):

and jolene, can your parents pay for the things first? then i'll pass the money to you once i come back.
and li jing, choose wenxin's design since it's the only one. yellow NCO tee :D best ask for the supplier from miss poh(or should i say, Mrs yeap?) cause hers is cheap. Tie up all the loose ends(such as the position of the silhouette , best make a mini model about it.) and my size is M :DD

No comments: