Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i screwed my biology up!!
OMGZz T-T T-T
i slogged for it and what do i get?! T-T

sat beside vivi today cause' she tied my table to hers using my correction tape
lol. and her tofu was tightrope walking on it.
and the other end of the "tightrope" was tied to jin meng's table.
and he didn't seem to mind it. hah
amaths was actually interesting for the first time
i managed to like solve ALL of the differentiation questions.

:D:D

I seem to have the queer habit of blog hopping and not tagging.
and i visited a blog of a close friend today.
read some of his/her earlier posts and i was actually quite puzzled over one of them.
i think i understand what he/she tried to express subtly
the person he/she was referring to may be me and someone else.
but i will honestly feel sad
and i can tell you. it doesn't work
it always plain obvious to others what you are implying ;)
i'm speaking from my personal experience.

i guess you know who you are? :D
loves.


Carrie underwood- so small

No comments: