Saturday, February 02, 2008

really lazy to update. haha.

quite pigged out by school and cca stuff haha
my seat got changed!
i'm like officially in the mugging row now.
with people like valerie dede, jin meng, alicia and vivien around me
theres like no reason to slack now haha

and yea.
my hair is curly now. as in super curly
people start saying how ugly it is but hey
what can i do to change it now haha

annual parade was fun actually
the flag contingents were actually hiding in the drill shed and drilling with the flag pole
i really got to work hard if i want to appear on the actual parade haha

ee shang sir is in charge of flag 2 (mine is flag 1)
and when rachel and I arrived late he was the nearest to us so i asked him were flag contingent 1 was
he pointed over the other side.
then he said something like "luckily you are not in my contingent, i don't want you in mine"
==" i don't know if he meant it jokingly or what hahs

No comments: