Monday, June 30, 2008

Chapter 274:Examination blues

hahahahahah.
I SCREWED AMATHS PAPER 2!

i'm in this situation where i'm sick of studying and yet i know i need to. T-T
physics paper tomorrow and i'm still on chapter 3.
and emaths! argh! p(>o<)q I'M SO TOTALLY GOING TO END UP IN SSS! HERE I COME!! according to rachelle it sucks!

and i cycled to eunos/tai seng today!
with my daddy and cheap cheap(that's the name of the family bird)
was quite dangerous =S
then we went to bedok reservoir park to sun the bird!
thanks to my uncle's comment bout how sun is good for the bird
so it just lied down on it's side and looked honestly dead.

one day.
i'm going to cook that bird.

wan ling:DDD

P.S: Haiz. Say it in my face. It'll do a whole world of good. I'm tired of being treated like shit

P.P.S: Stuart little 3 is cute!! hahahahah

"I'M WONDER BOY YEA!"-KIBUM

No comments: