Thursday, September 11, 2008


It's my 16th birthday today!!!

:D:D

finally :DDD

hahahaha.
Leon was the first one to wish me happy birthday :))(9.9.08)
then vivien-(too bad she wanted to be first but leon beat her to it)
then my little sister ashley :D

followed by aaron and jasper!
same timing summore.
then little moo moo yeni and zi qi who is mugging for his A levels
early morning ticklish, jia min, wan qi, michelle, shirlynn and audrey(:(:
and the people in class in the morning!!:D
jia min also passed me this package which was obviously a stuffed toy! :D
could see all the work she put in.. thanks president (of the mature sth club)
lavinia, sueean, valerie chu, leon and others :D:D:D
sue ean promised to say happy birthday 16 times! but she said it thrice only give up le hahahaha
reached the hall and ashley and alicia gave me birthday hugs
alicia's gift is this cute into dolphin in a bottle which i thought she bought so i will look at it and THINK OF HER. and she's very sweet :)))) and A & W!!! :DDD

awwww. and emaths was manageable
:DDD
after the paper vivien passed me her present
there was a card(that valeriechu was writing last minute xD), our comic drawings and a perlini's silver bracelet!! :DD all the memories and crap we had while sitting together :) and thank you sooooooooo much!! i bet the bracelet was expensive :/
jolene and yan ling gave me MOOER in a precious tots plastic bag :DD
so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :DD mooer's cute :D

then i called my mum and prepared to go home by main gate.
then this jia-min suddenly called me and asked me to follow her.

jia-min: WANLINGGGGGG!
me:huh??
jia-min: don't go. don't go. follow me.
me:why? dun want, you look like you're up to no good
jia-min:where got! see i'm not carrying anything!
me:huh orh ok
follow... reaching canteen
valerie:hey i see them!
me:who?
valerie:the NP people la
me:where?
valerie:there...

cannot la i'm blind right lolz
but wenxin(ah fat) , michelle, li jing, jolene, leona, ngik hiong(so fat), sheena, ray seen, yan ling(the fat), rachel, were sitting together there on two benches talking.
so valerie and i sat down and joined in
so long time never see everybody gather together

lol then michelle came out with the cake!
whoo! and everybody started singing!
thank you guys!! LOVES >< >< >< ><
actually it's the first time someone celebrated my birthday!!
made my wish:D (if i type it here will it still be fulfilled?)
and blew out the candles :DD
while i was cutting the cake

SHEENA STUCK A WHOLE SLICE INTO MY FACE I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!
SHE ALWAYS DOES THAT TO ME!!

ran to the toilet to wash my face ><><
anyways the chocolate cake is soooooooo nice!!
THANKS MICH!!! :DD
and wth sheena did it again gosh>< twice in a rowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
arghhhh. went to wash my face again -.-

and met meng yee in the toilet.
soon the cake was finished(last slice by me)(sheena ate 3 slices)
wiped the knife(A LOT OF CHOC)
and dumped it on sheena's forehead, hair and specs
see i so good. i made sure her fox jacket wasn't stained!
valerie nearly spoiled my plan by laughing lols
and wth wth. SHEENA DID IT A THIRD TIME!! wth
3 times by the same person
haiz
and ashley came and sang the birthday song alone:D

went off to tm with my parents :DDD
bought a lot of food!
a swensen's ice cream cake :D

and A NEW HANDPHONE!
honestly i think my old one is better hahahah

then i went to city hall to meet jasper
wa siao. i don't remember him being that tall
walked around hahaha.
and i resolve to lose weight by O LEVELS!!!
and go shopping moreeeeeeeeeee

and thanks julie :D
hahahaha.


then shirlynn helped me to remind the ndp peeps about my birthday! xD
chun yong jun rong, gordon and yuxuan were all so sweet :DDD
loves;DD

PS: MY PHONE(OLD) SCREWED UP AND I LOST A LOT OF PICS DDDDDDDDDD:

No comments: