Friday, February 22, 2008

training 4

I am freaking disappointed with myself.
i mean, i'm like a sec 4 and i nearly fainted.
like craps la.
but as a first aider, i know the symptoms of fainting well, mind you
i wasn't faking casualty or what
and i vomited all the crap into a HTA toilet bowl

and yea. who was the CI in charge of casualties?
Jeffery sir. wow
he even recognised me. (shit)
i just pretended i was still groggy.
then while i was just sitting in the casualties corner minding my own business
i saw zi peng
as they say "birds of the same feather flock together"
he and Jeffery were good friends
and shit. he saw me
waw.

was dying to go back and i think i did pretty well
did keep my hand up, locked and stuff
but the flag sash keeps moving to my right
and these people can't do belok for nuts

Area 10 was such a disappointment too
the utter lack of discipline was simply astounding

Quote for the day:
"We are a bronze unit, but we must behave like a gold unit one." -Wan ling
yea. and i think we did really good so far

No comments: