Sunday, April 13, 2008

Feu de joie

Fire of joy.

all ends well.


yesterday was the last day of annual parade.
i made a lot of new friends
enemies.
lost my temper.
watched helplessly as my con mates fell out.

that's just me :D
i'm hardly in tune with my emotions xD

a heartfelt thanks to all those that made my annual parade days so happy and enjoyable

the annual parade marked the last parade before my POP
that gives me a good excuse to reminisce :)

















i guess it's obvious why i like this picture?

next week marks the end of my secondary NPCC life.
ever since i was secondary one.
everyone knew how loyal i was the corps
ask anyone and they'll say that wan ling is going to be the last person to quit NPCC

the one i really need to thank is Mervyn sir
he was the one who first gave me a wake up call on attitude during the sec 2 june camp
helped me in my amaths when i couldn't cope
gave me advice and his views twice.
how he let me know that pei yi ma'am and himself are always at my back
and that i can turn to them anytime
which i did when i had the greatest letdown in secondary four
thank you sir!

and you must treat us once you get your 4*** dollars pay :D

No comments: